Thursday, November 19, 2009

Autumn is here!!!!


Flwrpt Brooklyn

Music? What is it to you. To some it can be a healer and others it can be an uplifter. But music has many meanings and many feelings that can not be described. It is what it is to you and may be something totally different for someone else. Well with that said I have been listening to some music that we should be listening to in clubs and lounges while getting drinks or music to put you in the mood at the house. This one specific Dj has everything for you to listen to young to old , house to latin, oldies but goodies to new classics. Ok let me give him my shoot out finally after a year of listening to his mixes. Darien Birks is a very talented dude that has one of the most ecceletic tastes I have ever seen. He has captured all the music I want to hear and would ever want to here on his blog Flwrt Brooklyn. I suggest you definetly check it out. Especially his lates creation a mix of deep house, nu-soul, r&b, and electronic music. The vibe he brings on this mix is something special. I created a little snippet for your enjoying pleasure. Like to hear it, hear it how it go ( You go to say it with that country accent!!! Dang)
Autumn Mix



Just a Snippet.... Check the blog out

Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment