Sunday, November 8, 2009

WHO SHOT ROCK & ROLL- BK MUSEUM

WHO SHOT ROCK & ROLL RECAP

As usual every month Target puts on Ist saturdays at the BK museum . But this month there was a special show caseing on "Who Shot Rock" a photo synosis from 1955 to present. Well me and my man Big Al from The Monority report went to go check it out. In usual you seen all the brooklyn socialites out and about gaining all the culture Brooklyn has to offer. The showcasing was very informative. I saw pictures of Run DMC and Salt n Pepa and Spinderalla. I would have never thought they would be considered for this expose. But unicorn I think of the night was this one of jay-z and diddy. There was alot to look at that night. Here are some of the pics I secretly take that night and some interresting pieces that were part of other exhibits.







Other Interesting pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment