Saturday, September 26, 2009

Uptown Turns "5"

On tues me and my big homie Al attended Uptown Magazine 5th anniversary party. If you have attend any Breakfast club or Minority Report events this past summer you have seen me Keith aka"Major "or Big homieAl giving you a free copy of the mag. We have been working with Uptown for a while now . Don't worry we got something special in the works with Uptown that will be very special. The was hot and I mean hot all them black folks in there. You know we attract heat. lol But we look good doing it. The night was overall a success alot of beautifull people came out of the wood works that night and it was just a tues. Wow you got to love New york. But the women didn't leave nothing at home that night they all came correct. I couldn't belive the people I was seeing in there. I went to college in N.C and I was seeing people from my school there. Oh Aggie Pride !!!!!(North Carolina A&T )Homecoming at the end of this month and I amd there. But yeah thats how big Uptown is getting it reaching out all across the country. Congrats to Uptown for being in the game for 5 years and I hope you are in it for 5 more years.







Click HERE to see pics

No comments:

Post a Comment