Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bk Bike Ride Recap
Ok folks I know I am a little late with the recap but better late then never. So let me see if I can recollect this very fun and rememorable day. It was beautiful day first of all. You couldn't off planned a better day. The sun was shining but not to hot. You would of thought all of brooklyn was out in the parks that day. Breakfast Club and Minority Report was out on there bikes from Prospect park all the way to Dumbo.We were greeted by a nice picnic. Here we got together and had lots of fun with twister, football, frisby, and numerous other games. The birthday girl Isis had one the best bdays I think anyone could have. But overall a good outing. So next year look out for the BK bike Bridgade again for our soon to be annual bike ride and picnic.
















Click here to see pics

No comments:

Post a Comment